Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Wei Heng and Iris



-


Just had dinner today and since I have no homework or I finish already, I decided to update! :D On a weekday! :DDD Aren't i cool. PE first period today, Played a match of ultimate frisbee or freezebi or fresbee or frisbi I dont know, but just read it like those names. Our team owned ley! Our match so imbalance la, our team so strong the other team only got two or three covering the whole team. But nevermind. :D

Went to Singpost with Wei Heng, Iria, twins, Corey, Eugene, Szu yuan, Pearlyn and Samuel to eat. Own right so many people lol. Hahaha okay bye off to go read book or watch teevee.

And can someone tell me what colour files used for what. Tell me all at a time or I sure forget. Find a new blogskin for me too. :D
cant avoid no matter where i go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home