Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stupidest guy on Earth.

HELLO EVERYONE :D

Sorry I was busy these whole week, couldn't come online due to stuffs and stuffs. :( AND SORRY MY BLOG HAS NO PICTURES I KNOW AND I'M GETTING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Just came back from some physiotherapy thingy with ben ben cuz i accidentally tore my hamstring and it hurts like nobody's business now. 怎么办!:( And the best thing is, I gotta go for maybe another week continuously while he dont have to anymore. Whats this!!!

Monday
Came home at around Eight..! Not really in the mood for dinner but yea i still finished it. Then went straight to bed after dinner at around nine thirty. Woke up at Three thirty. :D Planned to study til six but at last sneezed all the way to that time cuz I bathed in the morning. :D


$8.80 Pizza from PastaMania. HAHAHA abit big uh.

Tuesday-Thursday
Didn't do much, just got spammed by tests and test. Wednesday's wushu sucks la, i realised my hamstring was really torn on that day. :((( Woke up early on thursday too, then sneezed all the way. HAHAHA.

Friday!
My favourite day as always. LAST DAY OF THE WEEKDAYS! :D Then had wushu and slacked again. :D


Off to study already. So many tests and quizzes lately. :( Shall reply to tags soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home