Saturday, February 14, 2009

No more mistakes, Cuz in your eyes i would like to stay.

Was playing with this kitten when i got stranded somewhere....
ISN'T IT CUTE. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.

SO CUTE HAHAHA. But i like dogs more. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'M NOT A CAT-DOPHILE HOR HAHAHA.

.

And finally........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HI PEGGY LOY XUE LONG HAHAHA. : D

Quick go zoom the photo. :D

-

Hi sorry as usual I only update on weekends. Have been busy these days but I'm not a mugger like cough cough SOMEONE cough cough. -.- I think wushu's so cute. We're suppose to learn to protect ourselves but we ended up injuring ourselves. HAHAHA. Physio on my right hamstring finally ended[??], but i can feel my left hamstring tightening up. HAHAHA. AND my ankle slammed the wooden floor today, I bet everyone in wushu heard it cuz it was darn deafening. Zzz.

How come i feel like there's no homework but my friends are always telling they are studying or doing homework. I checked so many times already! See ah, E maths can do on the spot, Bio can go school copy, Chinese can be done on other lessons, and Chem I'm praying the teacher won't come. See, no homework! HAHA OKAY KIDDING I'M GOING TO DO HOMEWORK NOW CYA!!! : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home