Friday, January 30, 2009

Er hem er hem.

Guess what! Two days ago was my father's birthday. HAHAHA GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR HIM!!! A shaver. HAHAHAHA. Pro anot he said we could share if we want. NO THANKS PAPAAAA. (: Took some pictures of the cake, but lazy go take camera now. Yes camera. My phone's still with Kee kong. - . ZZZ i tried to scam her its two weeks already. She told me "want me extend by another week mr funny?" HAHAHA.

Had chem test today. Who want answer come come i tell you. Paper sure change. HAHA.

Samuel boy boy dont emo ley. "To forget old love is to find a new one." Remember Dayang's quote? HAHAHAHA ME AND EUGENE FOUND ONE FOR YOU ALREADY LEY! Z_e_ T_y. HAHAHA OKAY OFF TO TALK ON MSN AND CLAIM MY FIVE BUCKS CYAAAA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home